Secondary Market Analyst
UNMB is currently seeking a Secondary Market Analyst to join our team! This is an entry-level position that will directly assist our Secondary Department. This position is a full-time, permanent position that will be located on-site at our Levittown, NY office.
- Accept rate locks and verify accuracy of rate lock submission to ensure accurate pricing and eligibility for loan program requested through product and pricing engine.
- Process Extension and relock requests, ensuring accuracy of pricing and terms of loan, making applicable changes as necessary.
- Field basic phone and email inquiries from sales as well as intradepartmental operations colleagues.
- Reprice/Input lock changes.
- Resource for Inter/Intradepartmental questions
- Generate daily lock reports.
- Maintain investor pipelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient with Optimal Blue and Encompass.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Background in mortgage lending is required.
- Ability to build strong relationships with loan officers, production, underwriting, closing and other internal and external partners.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, short notice on changes and flexibility.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks for self in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
Job Status: Full Time