Remote Wholesale Account Executive
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited (UNMB) is a highly regarded and expanding mortgage bank. Our success is built on ethical leadership, personal service and embracing technology. Trusted since 1979, our company maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we are rated as a Top Mortgage Employer. As a nationwide lender, UNMB offers Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Reverse Mortgage products.
Professionals who desire to join an innovative, progressive and thriving company with an environment conducive to personal growth, high performance and financial success consider UNMB an employer of choice. Great company culture doesn’t happen on its own. Ours is developed from a conscious effort to build upon values that include respect, diversity, ethics, balance and compassion for our team members as well as our clients. Understanding what is takes to be a successful team, we are proud to provide comprehensive training programs to support your education and experience. Our average team member has been with UNMB for 10+ years and is dedicated to providing the very best client interaction from start to finish. We honor the personal side of our business. We take pride in building relationships, not mere transactions.
We are here to help ensure your success with innovative efforts including a Certified Business Coach and a Corporate Relationship Coordinator. Our technology investment is evident with our suite of solutions that provide support every step of the way, complementing our personal and reliable service. We offer cutting edge marketing/support materials including customizable mobile apps and websites. We welcome you to reach out and explore your opportunities.
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited is a seeking professional, success-driven, Account Executive who is currently working with an active group of brokers and is producing reverse business. UNMB is currently lending in 22 states and we have plans to increase that number in the months to come. The AE position is remote as our corporate office is based in Levittown, New York. Though not required, we would prefer an AE who resides in Colorado, Texas, New Jersey or New York.
If you are a licensed MLO, you may also originate your own loan. UNMB will not restrict you!
This is a full time position with a lucrative commission plan paid from dollar one. Commission will also be provided for any loans that are self-originated (forward or reverse). Benefit package, Paid Time Off, team environment / support.
- Call potential clients, 30 - 50 calls per day (leads provided via multiple sources).
- Track contacts in the company's CRM.
- Build relationships with current and new mortgage brokers.
- Maintain sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Train brokers on HECM guidelines & procedures ensuring all loan files are complete and within guidelines.
- Add value by working directly with brokers and loan officers on marketing programs.
- Stay abreast of underwriting guidelines and program changes.
- Pre-underwriting / pre-qualifying loan field.
- Provide on-going service and support to brokers.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate.
UNITED NORTHERN MORTGAGE BANKERS LIMITED (NMLS# 7230) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, color, gender, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status or veteran status. Requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill set and/or ability required to successfully execute job/position listed.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Please inform us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position or perform your job. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Skills / Requirements
- Proven sales experience.
- An active / working Mortgage Broker pipeline of $2,000,000 - $3,000,000.
- Knowledge of current HECM guide lines.
- Ability to work from home possessing excellent time management skills.
- Skillset of a customer service driven / team player.
- Minimum of 2 years current Wholesale Reverse Mortgage experience.
- Self-motivation, and are a results driven, detail oriented, organized individual.
- Proficient in standardized software applications including Microsoft Suite.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MLO