Mortgage Loan Opener - Levittown, NY
The Loan Opener is responsible for the initial input of data required to open residential mortgage loan applications as well as initiating the necessary steps to begin the application process. This is a full-time position. Comprehensive training will be provided to both experienced and entry-level individuals. Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
In response to COVID-19: A remote work option is currently available on a temporary basis. Candidates should be local to Levittown, NY so that work may resume in-office after the crisis.
- Request tax transcripts, order FHA case numbers and obtain verifications from multiple vendors
- Order corrections and verifications when applicable
- Run flood certifications, DU/LP & Mavent.
- Ensure loan file accuracy and compliance prior to Relationship Manager submission
- Disclose & Redisclose loans.
Skills / Requirements
- (Highly Preferred) Prior mortgage industry experience utilizing Encompass
- A self-motivated and detail-oriented approach.
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan documentation/terminology and products
- Experience using appraisal management systems
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Quick thinking ability, skilled at seeing a task through to completion.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate!
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: LO51018