Mortgage Loan Closing Coordinator - Levittown, NY
UNMB is seeking a Closing Coordinator for our office in Levittown, NY! As the closing coordinator, you will be expected to have a firm grasp on up to date real estate knowledge, as well as experience working in the market.. The coordinator will work closely with closing managers in order to help facilitate closing transactions, and will be expected to be able to handle a large volume of files quickly and professionally. The ideal candidate will be able to show initiative in preemptively meeting demands. You will need to be adaptable to a quick-changing, real estate environment.
Essential Job Duties
- Authorize funding upon verification of all documentation.
- Order closing documents and disclosure as necessary.
- Answer questions regarding closing requirements.
- Maintain communication with loan officers, processors, underwriters as well as closing/settlement agents with loan status.
- Maintain a full pipeline including files that are cleared from underwriting until closed and delivered to post closing
- Responsible for preparation of closing documents and review of said documents prior to issuing to closing agent
- Reviewing and approval of funding documents sent from closing to disburse funds from lender
- Responsible for review of closed files for accuracy and all requirements completed
- Work directly with settlement agents and title companies in coordinate closings and funding
Skills & Requirements
- 2 – 3 years of Mortgage Loan closure experience
- Knowledge of Residential FHA, VA, Federal and Conventional Loans
- Experience with Encompass LOS
- Flexibility – able to meet deadlines and put in extra effort to complete tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team-oriented with exceptional communication skills
Job Status: Full Time