Marketing Assistant (Part Time) - Tarrytown, NY
As a Part Time Marketing Assistant for UNMB, you will work directly with a Mortgage Loan Originator to develop and implement social media marketing campaigns. This role requires a charismatic, engaging and creative individual who can expertly leverage social media and generate a steady flow of customer interest for our Tarrytown, NY office. This person will actively engage pre-approval buyers and work with a Loan Officer Assistant to facilitate business development. This is a part-time opportunity that can be fully remote.
- Manage all Social Media engagement for our Tarrytown office, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others
- Design and send out mailers to prospective clients, business partners and existing customers
- Manage CRM software to effectively coordinate marketing campaigns
- Actively engage with pre-approval status home buyers and drive business to MLO
- Be a team player who actively seeks opportunities for additional training, self-improvement and new ideas
Skills / Requirements
- 2+ years of Social Media marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of various social media platforms with a demonstrated ability to create compelling marketing campaigns
- Experience in Mortgage Banking preferred, but not required
- Strong technical skills - able to learn and easily adapt to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (bilingual candidates a plus!)
- Ability to work flexible Part-Time hours
- Demonstrated reliability in working remotely
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain positive communications with Operations and Sales staff.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate!
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies directly approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one
Job Status: Full Time