Marketing Assistant - Bronx, NY
As a Marketing Assistant for UNMB, you will work directly with a Mortgage Loan Originator to develop and implement social media marketing campaigns. This role requires a charismatic, engaging and creative individual who can expertly leverage social media and generate a steady flow of customer interest for our Bronx, NY office. This person will actively engage pre-approval buyers and work with a Loan Officer Assistant to facilitate business development, as well as actively pursue public engagements and opportunities for networking,
- Manage all Social Media engagement for our Bronx office, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
- Actively research and pursue opportunities for public engagements, networking events and industry trade shows for MLO
- Design and send out mailers to prospective clients, business partners and existing customers
- Work with office staff to develop a strategic marketing campaign that facilitates new opportunities
- Actively engage with pre-approval status home buyers and help drive business to MLO
- Be a team player who actively seeks opportunities for additional training, self-improvement and new ideas
Skills / Requirements
- 2+ years of Social Media marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of various social media platforms with a demonstrated ability to create compelling marketing campaigns
- Experience in Mortgage Banking preferred, but not required
- Strong technical skills - expert usage of various media devices
- Possess excellent communication skills in English (bilingual candidates a plus!)
- Demonstrated reliability in working both remotely and in-office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain positive communications with Operations and Sales staff.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate!
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies directly approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one
Job Status: Full Time