Loan Officer Assistant (Levittown, NY)
UNMB is looking for Mortgage Loan Officer Assistants to join our team This is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in Mortgage operations looking for more exposure to the MLO side of the business, or for experienced LOAs looking to join an organization in business for over 40 years and with some of the very best MLOs in New York! *ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME*
As a Loan Officer Assistant, you will directly assist one of our top-producing Mortgage Loan Originators with their day-to-day marketing, outreach and processing. You will build a relationship not just with the MLO, but with their clients and vendors as well. As a LOA, you represent the MLO both internally and externally, and will be just as well known to their clients as the MLO themselves! Tasks will include everything from prospecting and customer service to digital marketing and to helping to manage the in-process loan pipeline, coordinating with our Operations team to facilitate the successful closure of loans. This is a position for an energetic, motivated self-starter that is not afraid to work alongside the MLO and put in the time needed for the mutual success of yourself and your MLO. Experienced individuals with the ability to maintain a loan pipeline and quickly act on assigned tasks are needed for this role. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience for a future career as a MLO, or to further your career in operations with exceptional growth opportunity.
This position is intended to be in-office. Other work arrangements may potentially be available at the discretion of the MLO.
- Manage loan pipeline for MLO and conduct any marketing, prospecting and/or duties as directed
- Act as the direct representative of the MLO - liaison between Loan Officer and customers, vendors, business partners and UNMB operations
- Utilize Encompass to input loan data and customer information
- Work closely with operations team, specifically Opening, Processing and Closing to manage loan lifecycle
- Market across various social media platforms to help MLO engage with prospects and build brand
- Utilize exceptional communication skills to reach out to clients, vendors and business partners via phone and e-mail
- Maintain spreadsheets and analytics for Loan Officer including customer data, prospecting and outreach, other information as directed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience within Mortgage Banking - existing experience as either a LOA or Processor strongly preferred
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Encompass
- Demonstrable knowledge of the mortgage loan origination process
- Strong marketing and outreach skills- a willingness to engage in cold and warm communications
- Flexibility to occasionally work nights or weekends if requested
- Very strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Pay: $50,000 to $65,000/year
Salary range depends on overall experience. Additional incentives may be available.
Job Status: Full Time