Corporate Operations Trainer
United Northern Mortgage Bankers is seeking a well-rounded professional to design and administer operational training programs for our Operations and MLO staff. Ideally, this person will have significant experience as an FHA DE Underwriter or possess extensive general knowledge of the Mortgage Banking industry with demonstrable success in the field. You will be responsible for implementing a program that will be available for all employees of the organization, with a particular emphasis on Encompass LOS operations. This position is not a Sales Training role.
Candidates should be local to Levittown, NY so that they may work out of our Corporate HQ regularly after the end of the COVID crisis.
- Provide comprehensive system and procedural training to new and veteran UNMB personnel
- Develop and implement subject-specific training classes, materials and schedules
- Be proactive and remain up-to-date on industry trends and mortgage banking systems
- Work across the organization to partner with HR, Talent Acquisition, Operations and Sales to coordinate effective training procedures
- Organize Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly trainings to maximize efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in Conventional and FHA Underwriting and/or other Loan Origination Operations (required)
- Previous experience in an independent Mortgage Banking agency strongly preferred
- Expert Knowledge in the use of Encompass Loan Origination system
- Knowledge with running AUS- LP & DU
- Knowledge of Mavent
- Knowledge of Corelogic/Loansafe
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver training in both classroom and virtual (Zoom) environments
- Previous experience delivering both individualized and large group trainings strongly preferred
- Capability of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Computer literacy - experienced with Microsoft Office Suite.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate.
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one
Job Status: Full Time