Call Center - Reverse Mortgage MLO
Professionals who desire to join an innovative, progressive and thriving company with an environment conducive to personal growth, high performance and financial success consider United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited (UNMB), an employer of choice.
Great company culture doesn’t happen on its own. Ours is developed from a conscious effort to build upon values that include respect, diversity, ethics, balance and teamwork. Here at UNMB, our employees have access to a Certified Business Coach, a Corporate Relationship Coordinator as well as cutting edge marketing and support materials including customizable mobile apps and websites.
Trusted for over 39 years, UNMB is one of the nation's best-managed mortgage banks. We are a "top 10" nationally ranked Reverse Mortgage Employer and our success shows in our A+ rating with the BBB as well as the referrals and testimonials we receive from our clients. Our current call center is a Lending Tree partner. We treat our customers in an ethical manner. The mission of our licensed mortgage loan originators is to educate clients on their home financing options so clients can make an informed decision and receive the loan program that best meets their needs. We are innovative, progressive and embrace technology to deliver our clients fastened reliable service.
Most of all, we honor the personal side of our business; we enjoy building relationships, not mere transactions. Our company culture is one of diversity and compassion for our team members as well as our clients! Our average team member has been with us for 10+ years and is dedicated to providing the very best client interaction from start to finish and beyond
We welcome you to reach out and explore your opportunities.
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited is seeking professional, success-driven, licensed mortgage loan originators to join our inside sales team in Levittown, NY. UNMB is a nationwide lender offering Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Reverse Mortgage products. We are currently expanding our reverse division and need qualified Loan Originators to handle our lead flow. We will train on the reverse product guidelines.
As a call center reverse mortgage MLO, you will be provided leads interested in obtaining a new reverse mortgage loan. However, you will still have the opportunity to cultivate relationships in your own network and self generate leads, if you choose. Originators also have the ability to refer and originate traditional forward loans in order to best meet the client's needs. Your loans will be processed and underwritten in our corporate office in NY. We originate loans nationwide and assist with NMLS licensing and education allowing you to conduct business in multiple states.
This is a Full-time (in-office), salary based position with a competitive commission structure. We offer the assistance of a supportive / positive management team and an excellent benefits package including Paid Time Off, 401(k), medical, dental and vision plans.
Role & Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following up with company provided leads using our CRM software (Velocity).
- Discovering the customer’s needs and objectives.
- Educating the customer about the reverse mortgage.
- Preparing accurate quotes and following up with customers.
- Taking information in connection with applications.
- Assisting the processor to help gather conditions when necessary.
- Maintaining a number of daily calls and talk-time per company requirements.
- Meeting monthly expectations for submissions and closings.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate.
UNITED NORTHERN MORTGAGE BANKERS, LTD (NMLS# 7230) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, color, gender, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status or veteran status. Requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill set and/or ability required to successfully execute job/position listed.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Please inform us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position or perform your job. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Skills / Requirements
- Proven sales experience with the skill set to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and organization skills.
- Ability to make a substantial amount of outbound calls daily.
- Familiarity with a CRM system to sort and prioritize leads.
- Prior mortgage origination experience (No reverse experience necessary, we will train you!).
- Active NMLS ID #.
- Minimum 5 state licenses (will consider non-active licenses on case-by-case basis).
- Four-year college degree (Preferred but not required).
- Results-driven individual.
- Proficiency in MS Office and lead management / loan origination software. (Velocify / Leads 360, ReverseVision).
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: MB52418