Assistant to VP of Sales
UNMB is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Loan Officer Assistant, Processor or former Mortgage Loan Originator to directly assist the Vice-President of Sales for United Northern Mortgage Bankers. This role will be located at our Levittown, NY headquarters.
This position will double as both a LOA and Executive Assistant for the Vice President of Sales at UNMB. You will utilize knowledge of the Mortgage Banking industry to assist with tasks pertaining to sales management, reporting and analysis. You will be tasked with managing the VP’s schedule and serve as a primary point of contact for the office of the VP. You’ll be directly involved with a newly-implemented initiative to facilitate a broader reach for the VP, establishing a schedule of monthly meetings between the VP and MLOs throughout the organization. You will also serve as a marketing and social media assistant in addition to performing standard secretarial and time management duties.
Other tasks and duties may be assigned based upon your overall experience in the Mortgage Banking industry!
This is a full-time position at our headquarters in Levittown, NY. The option for a partially remote work schedule is available for the right candidate, but MUST be local to Levittown, NY.
- Manage and coordinate the daily schedule of the VP, ensuring adherence to scheduled meetings and events
- Serve as primary point of contact both internally and externally for the office of the VP
- Schedule and manage monthly meetings with MLO staff
- Run reports, data analysis and perform general administrative office tasks as required
- Onboard and assist with orientation for newly hired MLOs for HR, VP and Senior MLOs
- Run VP’s LinkedIn page, creating regular social media posts and building up network
- Additional tasks as assigned depending on overall Mortgage Banking experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Mortgage Banking as an executive assistant, Loan Officer Assistant or similar role
- Additional experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of Encompass and/or other industry standard LOS
- Track record of stability and longevity in previous roles
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to handle occasional high-stress situations and sometimes lengthy “busy time” periods
- Positive, outgoing “extrovert” personality
Job Status: Full Time